Have your company's policy number and access code availableYou'll find this information on your enrolment package. If you're missing any of this information, please contact your plan administrator before starting the online enrolment process. If you leave the enrolment process before finishing, your enrolment information won't be saved. Join now
You'll be asked for the following details:
- the date you started with your employer1 (i.e., service start date),
- the date you're eligible to join the plan1 (i.e., plan entry date),
- your province of employment,1
- where to invest your money, and
- your beneficiary information.
1 Required only if enrolling in a registered pension plan.
Spousal enrolments (for RRSPs only)
Your plan may allow you to set up a spousal Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP). To do so, your spouse needs to complete a paper enrolment form rather than going through the online process. You can print the RRSP enrolment form from our forms page. Make sure to indicate at the top of the form that it's for a spousal member.